The Victory features the unique pedestal and legs that look like a “V” from each side of the table. Victory is equipped with our own designed and patented SLS(Slate Leveling System) and CLS(Cabinet Leveling System) as well TPR material pockets. 30mm thick premium Rasson slate, Adamath-Wood Rail, Artemis Pool No.66 rubber cushion and steel beam guarantee the most consistent response and longevity of table use. The luxurious look Adamath-Wood rail is resistant to water, fire, warping, scratches and cigarette burns.
Victory table meets and exceeds the specifications as set by EPBF and WPA.
Victory is available in following sizes(Playing Surfaces):
2032 x 1016 mm 80″ x 40″ (7-foot) – RM 29, 888
2286 x 1143 mm 90″ x 45″ (8-foot) – RM 30, 388
2540 x 1270 mm 100″ x 50″ (9-foot) – RM 32, 888
- 30mm Pro Slate – The 9ft table is comprised of precision cut 30mm (1.18″) thick 3pc premium RASSON slate, grinded and then sanded flat within a tolerance of less than 0.1mm. 30 instead of regular 18 rail holes of other tables on the market on each slate tighten the rail and slate better, provide a fine resistance to collision, seismic and abscission; and offer a more average and accurate ball response.
- Rail – Our Adamath-Wood rail with unique processing technology compresses phenolic resin into precious hardwood veneers, resulting in a luxurious look with an ultra durable finish that is resistant to warping, scratches, moisture, and heat.
- Cushion – Upgraded from previous Artemis Pool No.66(K66) to KLEMATCH P59(K55) offers a more professional playability. KLEMATCH billiard cushions, made in France, offer a precise and exceptional bounce that is highly appreciated by demanding players. They allow a game of great precision, especially in competition.
- Sight – Sights made of natural mother of pearls that cut in four segments of diamond shape by CNC machine are inlayed on Adamath-wood rails, which takes a very meticulous and exquisite workmanship while many others are using only artificial sights. Afterwards rails will be further polished and grinded in order all sights flush perfectly with surface of top rails to offer a smooth touching. Sights will show colorful lustre under lights from different angles, which allows players to indentify location of balls much easier.
- Aluminium Alloy Support Beam – Industrial aluminum alloy features a perfect flatness ,convenient transportation and installation as well as offers a superior stability and precise foundation for the slate while maintaining consistency in virtually any climate.
- Slate Levelling System – Our patent pending LevelBox Plus (TM) system allows for micro adjustments to the slate across 22 key locations, allowing for precise installation without the need for shims and immobilization after adjustments. The system features easy access with the ability to make levelling readjustments throughout the lifespan of your table.
Patent Number: ZL201721034533.7
Patented Design; All Rights Reserved.
- Leg Levelling System – Levelling the frame by rotating the screw in the pedestal to adjust the distance between the pedestal and the leg.
- Pockets – Our redesigned pocket buckets are made from TPE (Thermo-Plastic-Elastomers) in the ideal density necessary to eliminate scuffing (and resulting skidding), reduce ball rejection (bounce out) and dampen impact noise. Specially designed with our patent pending T-shape slot device, the pockets offer a precision fit with fast assembly. Each pocket can hold 10 balls and pockets are available in a variety of colors to match the cloth.
Patent Number: ZL201620291868.6
Patented Design; All Rights Reserved.
- Cloth – The default color is Simonis 860 Tournament Blue. Other Simonis cloth colors could be available upon request.
Rasson’s LevelBox Plus System:
Rasson’s own levelling system allows for small adjustments to the slate level in 22 places within the slate to enable the most precise installation.
Sights on the Pool Table:
Sights are placed within the Adamath-wood rails of the table and are cut into a diamond style shape. Sights are popular amongst pool players as they show different colours from different angles, allowing players to angle their shots and locate the balls more accurately.
Rasson’s Pool Table Pockets:
Rasson have designed their own pocket buckets made from Thermo Plastic Elastomers that reduce the pool balls from bouncing out, dampen impact noise and eliminate scuffing. Each pocket can hold up to 10 balls.